Absolutely! Holidays, busy periods, exams, or just needing a break to put your feet up - there are many reasons why you would need to pause your Lingoda subscription.
We understand that life can change, and your Lingoda course changes with you.
You can pause your subscription at any time, simply follow these steps:
- Log in to your Lingoda account
- Select your name in the top-right corner
- Click My profile
- Go to the Membership section on the left side
- Select Pause under your course details.
You will then be directed to a page where you can choose the date until which you want to pause, up to 4 weeks in the future.
Hit Confirm Pause and you’re good to go!
What happens to my credits during my pause?
- Pausing your course will postpone your next payment date by the duration of the pause. For example, if my regular payment date is 15th June, and I pause for 10 days, the new payment date is 25th June.
- You cannot have any classes booked for the future if you wish to pause, as you will not be able to take or book classes during the pause.
- Any credits on your account will remain, to be booked when you resume.
If you have accumulated credits and you need some time to use them all up before they expire, then we would recommend changing your course instead to a lower intensity, with fewer classes a month.