We’d be very sorry to see you leave Lingoda! Before making this decision, you’re always welcome to get in touch with us, so we can solve any problems you may be having.
Taking a break?
You can pause your course if you need to take a break, or if you won’t be able to take classes for a while. Find out how to do this here.
Don’t have time to take your classes?
There is also the option of changing your course package to one with fewer classes if you’re having trouble fitting the classes into your schedule. Instructions to do this can be found here.
However, if you’re certain you want to close your account and stop learning, please follow the instructions below:
- Log in to your Lingoda account
- Click your name in the top-right corner and select My profile
- Go to Membership on the left side
- Click Cancel under your course details.
This will take you to a page where you will be asked to leave some feedback before completing your cancellation. You will receive a confirmation of your cancellation via email.
If you do not receive this email, then your cancellation was not successful.* Please try again or get in touch if you are having difficulties.
*Free 7 day trial and "Keep running" subscription after the Sprint:
When you cancel your free 7 day trial within the 7 day period or your "Keep running" subscription in the 3rd month of the Sprint, you won't receive a confirmation email about your cancellation - this is normal. If you are in doubt whether or not the cancellation was successful, feel free to contact our student support team, our agents will be happy to look into it for you!
What happens when I close my account?
If you choose to cancel your account, you may expect the following:
- You will not be charged for any future payments.
- Your account will expire at the end of the billing month. A countdown can be found on a banner at the top of the page.
- You will not be able to book or attend classes after the expiration date of your subscription.
- Any classes booked to take place after the expiration date will be cancelled automatically.
Please note: if you are enrolled in the Lingoda Sprint Promotion, cancellation will only be available in the third and final month of the challenge.